Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice staff specially a friendly guy who speaks portuguese called Panos. I enjoyed my time in Athen. There are lot of things to do and to see there. Thank you! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ Advertised laundry did not exist- they recommended that I go to a place 25 minutes away to get my clothes washed. Internet worked about 20% of the 3 nights that I was there and never seemed to work more than a few hours at a time. The wireless also did not reach my room on the 5th floor. Overall, not impressed... ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It is very worth the money including breakfast. The staff here are really kindly. Very good! ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The single room was small and simple, but great value considering the price and location, right next to the metro station and at the foot of the Acropolis. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Bryan USA