Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First evenung i have killed one cockroach in my room and asked for another room. It seemed better, but next night i have seen there a cockroach also and moved out to another hostel. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Wifi did not work in the whole building, our room smelled like ashtray (no-smoking room), the bunkbed was wobbly as hell, sheets were dirty (i mean come on there were some random hair on the madras when we came in??), someone had been in our room during the time we were seeing the sights (propably the cleaner, because blankets were folded but didn't clean anything or even empty the bin). So why would anyone be in our room without any purpose? Only good thing about this hostel was the location. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ very central - 3 Minutes from Metro Monastiraki, cheap, clean, plain. For backpackers (old Hotel from 19th century - five flours without elevator. Plain but healthy breakfast (no sussages no cheese no butter but lettuce, tomatoes,olives, cucumber sticks, boiled eggs, white bread, Zwieback rusk, margarine, milk, Cornflakes, black coffee,black tee, jam, apples,oranges, mandarines) ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous Austria
- “ Excellent location, quiet rooms, friendly staff... and value for money! ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Marie Belgium