Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hotel might be the best hotel you can find in the area. Cheap, very friendly, breakfast included and just 2 minutes walking distance to Monastiraki Sqaure. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The staff did its job, but no more. It is definitely not the friendliest hostel staff I've ever seen. The rooms were ok, but the bathrooms seem dirty cause of mold due to the humidity. Beds are hard and you can often feel the springs. Ok breakfast. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Sabrina Canada
- “ nice staff specially a friendly guy who speaks portuguese called Panos. I enjoyed my time in Athen. There are lot of things to do and to see there. Thank you! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ Advertised laundry did not exist- they recommended that I go to a place 25 minutes away to get my clothes washed. Internet worked about 20% of the 3 nights that I was there and never seemed to work more than a few hours at a time. The wireless also did not reach my room on the 5th floor. Overall, not impressed... ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA