Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and helpful staff ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Fivos hotel is near the Omonia subway station, which, in our opinion, is not the safest part of Athens. Otherwise, the staff were really friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean and enjoyable. Breakfast was decent as well. ”
- 31 May 2015 Adam Canada
- “ bathroom floor was always soaking wet, the whole thing. very loud street noise. no air conditioning. ”
- 19 May 2015 Victoria Canada
- “ This hotel might be the best hotel you can find in the area. Cheap, very friendly, breakfast included and just 2 minutes walking distance to Monastiraki Sqaure. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The staff did its job, but no more. It is definitely not the friendliest hostel staff I've ever seen. The rooms were ok, but the bathrooms seem dirty cause of mold due to the humidity. Beds are hard and you can often feel the springs. Ok breakfast. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Sabrina Canada
- “ nice staff specially a friendly guy who speaks portuguese called Panos. I enjoyed my time in Athen. There are lot of things to do and to see there. Thank you! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous