Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cozy and comfort hostel. Comfortable rooms, friendly personal, big and useful common space. Hostel is placed in the center of Krakow and has a McDonalds almost in the same building! And some very nice places to have food in 200m range. For example, Italian restaurant. The only problem we faced is WiFi, that was veeeery poor during our staying in hostel. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ The best thing about Flamingo Hostel is the sense of community you'll feel while staying here. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice hostel! people from the hostel was really friendly, it was clean and perfect location. Definitely recommend it! ”
- 22 Sep 2013 Natalia Colombia
- “ It was a great stay at Flamingos:-) very central! ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Carolin Germany
- “ This hostel was located in a great location next to the main square. The staff were very helpful and even offered to hang out our laundry to dry our first day so we could go enjoy the city instead of waiting around the hostel. This is a great location if you're looking to meet other guests as the hostel puts on all sorts of group events daily. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Julianna Canada
- “ Great hostel! ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA