Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great time. We also had fun with the employees. Also my friend Mr Chow was recorded in a very funny video we would like to see it, please can i be contacted to have this shared with the friends. Sorry my friend licked the reception. Regards Jason ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Jason England
- “ We absolutely loved staying in this hostel! The atmosphere was great, people hung out in the common room every night and the staff was super lovely. Sometimes they would drink a beer with the travelers. Also when you check in they tell you a lot about the city and where to go to. The only downside was that the hostel doesn't have a kitchen, but you could always get some plates to eat your food in the common room. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel. WE were there on NYE it was a good party and a great location. many thanks ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ A very good hostel.One of the best on my travels. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Neil England
- “ This was a fun place. It is 75 feet from the main square of Kracow, making it noisy at times, but also festive. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA