Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An excellent location in the midst of the old town (Rynek Starego Miasta). Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable. There are many bathrooms, and the free breakfast was excellent. ”
- 11 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ good location adn cordial staff always ready to help and had fun while there although short. Nice comfy beds and cosy space would stay again. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Doug Canada
- “ A very freindly cordial Staff offering a cosy and comfortable hostel in the center of krakow with a super good location if you like the central markets and being close to food stores. Your always going to have a good time being near entertainment options and easy going people. Staff were always helpful for my every need. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Doug Canada
- “ Fridaynight was very loud with the party in the common room. Otherwise quite ok. Hot water ran out many times in the shower, and although we were asked to wait and we did, it didn't heat enough. We waited for almost an hour. We had couple of rude and loud roommates, but that's not hostels fault. The staff was friendly and helpful. Location couldn't have been better! ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Both main entrance doors were always opened. Not good for security I think (-) The rooms need a card to open (+) It's located next to the main square. Really close to the Castle and the Train Station (+) They helped me to book a tour to Auschwitz (+) I could store my luggage before the check-in and after the check-out (++) I took a cold shower a day because they use water heaters so if other people already used the hot water you lost! (-) The place is REALLY NOISY (hostel and street). ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The receptionist and staff were very very kind. Free breakfast was good. The service was good that I took a shower before i check in. One thing i didn't like was that the domitory room for 4 people was located in other building. ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea