Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a fun place. It is 75 feet from the main square of Kracow, making it noisy at times, but also festive. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location, next to the main square and 15m walk from either the bus station to airport or the railway station. Definitely stay here if I come back. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ Very cozy and comfort hostel. Comfortable rooms, friendly personal, big and useful common space. Hostel is placed in the center of Krakow and has a McDonalds almost in the same building! And some very nice places to have food in 200m range. For example, Italian restaurant. The only problem we faced is WiFi, that was veeeery poor during our staying in hostel. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ The best thing about Flamingo Hostel is the sense of community you'll feel while staying here. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice hostel! people from the hostel was really friendly, it was clean and perfect location. Definitely recommend it! ”
- 22 Sep 2013 Natalia Colombia