Flamingo Lodz Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Value for money was good, but the facilities and sounds from the streets were horrible. You couldn't sleep well here. Breakfast was great, but i wouldn't suggest this place to a friend. Also the space in every room where you went was tiny as you were in a box. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anton Finland
- “ I have only one request,I don't know if it is possible but please try to construct a lift into the building :) ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Having an ulcer on my leg, I did not look forward to too much exercise. But, at least twice a day I had to climb to the top of the four storey-high hostel. Everything else was brill - a low priced breakfast at the restaurant next door, brilliant multi-lingual staff, and access to a charger for my mobile. ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Gerald
- “ You have got a very nice hostel, and the staff are all brilliant. Young Magda is a lovely girl, and I enjoyed my chat with her as she got ready to finish for the day, before heading off to her day job. Obviously the stairs are not good, but that is a minor detail when looking at the value you get from a stay at the hostel. I am hoping to return to Lodz soon, and will definitely choose to stay with you again if there are vacancies. The people of Lodz are lovely. Keep up the good work. ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Anonymous