Flanagan's Village Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really comfortable and friendly staff. Kitchen was great and good to cook in. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The falagans hostel is located in a nice area but the supermarket is like 15km from there, so make sure to get some food before you go there. The staff was very freindly and helpful. The rooms were clean and there is anough space between the beds in the big (8-10) bed dorms. But doolin is a wonderful little town and the worth a vistit! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location is great and staff very helpful. All round decent hostel ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Ray Ireland
- “ The landscape around the hostel was perfect! The girl that attended us was very nice. We loved all the things! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil