Flanagan's Village Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The landscape around the hostel was perfect! The girl that attended us was very nice. We loved all the things! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Gerald is fabulous - full of good stories! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ this is my new home away from home. the moment i stepped inside it felt like home. the staff were so nice all of them. everything worked and didn't have any troubles at all. and about the owner he's the father-figure for all of the people sleeping there. always taking care of of people and asking about your day. at evenings we played music at the common room and he told us stories about doolin and ireland. definetly going back to doolin and flanagan's - The Finnish Wild Rover - ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Finland