Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The double en suite room was well-appointed for a hostel (backpacker hostels have improved since we our backpacking heydays!). However, we both struggled with the mattress - springs were springless, lumpy & offered no support. This, and the loud voiced patrons queuing for the Sub Club below our window, circumvented even one good nights sleep & required remedial massage to recover... The location is fabulous, loved being able to walk straight out into inner city hustle. Staff were excellent. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Katrina Australia
- “ Free breakfast (including make your own pancakes), big kitchen, with all the ustencils to cook and cleaned daily. Bathrooms cleaned daily but not always clean because its a big hostel. Window in room doesnt close but they give you an extra blanket if needed. Overall really happy with my stay. Perfect location, good way to meet people. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Valentine France
- “ Very dirty, especially the male toilets and shower rooms - disgusting. People smokes in non-smoking areas e.g. In rear stairs, no enforcement to the rules at all. Kitchen facilities are poor. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia