Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst and best location at the same time. Best because of its location right next to flinders street station, located right in the center of melb. Worst because it is located right where the trams end. They make a lot of noice and for me it was so hard to sleep because of all that noise from the trams. Staff can be mere smiling and glad and actually look act like they want you to like their city. Very good breakfast inc. in price this, specially the pancakes where perfect. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great location to Flinders station Various events every single day Nice and easy-cooking morning pancake Placement of bunkbed wasn't considered for sockets. some mates had to use the other guys' socket but it's okay I could have conversation in the others bed instead of staying my bed No AC in the dorm room. but in Feb it wasn't too hot. Even number floors have no toilet and shower room. but it's okay on the way to shower, i met new people 1 water tap for 2 sinks. I wish it was two ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice place but the space was not good enough. The security is quiet an issue though. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Sebastian Colombia