Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst and best location at the same time. Best because of its location right next to flinders street station, located right in the center of melb. Worst because it is located right where the trams end. They make a lot of noice and for me it was so hard to sleep because of all that noise from the trams. Staff can be mere smiling and glad and actually look act like they want you to like their city. Very good breakfast inc. in price this, specially the pancakes where perfect. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great location to Flinders station Various events every single day Nice and easy-cooking morning pancake Placement of bunkbed wasn't considered for sockets. some mates had to use the other guys' socket but it's okay I could have conversation in the others bed instead of staying my bed No AC in the dorm room. but in Feb it wasn't too hot. Even number floors have no toilet and shower room. but it's okay on the way to shower, i met new people 1 water tap for 2 sinks. I wish it was two ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice place but the space was not good enough. The security is quiet an issue though. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Sebastian Colombia
- “ The double en suite room was well-appointed for a hostel (backpacker hostels have improved since we our backpacking heydays!). However, we both struggled with the mattress - springs were springless, lumpy & offered no support. This, and the loud voiced patrons queuing for the Sub Club below our window, circumvented even one good nights sleep & required remedial massage to recover... The location is fabulous, loved being able to walk straight out into inner city hustle. Staff were excellent. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Katrina Australia
- “ Free breakfast (including make your own pancakes), big kitchen, with all the ustencils to cook and cleaned daily. Bathrooms cleaned daily but not always clean because its a big hostel. Window in room doesnt close but they give you an extra blanket if needed. Overall really happy with my stay. Perfect location, good way to meet people. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Valentine France