Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location on Flinders street, easy to find. Private room was small but adequate, comfortable bed with towels and a TV. The free breakfast was the only disappointing thing really - cold milk and theee cereal options, pretty much. ”
- 25 Aug 2017 Pallavi Australia
- “ Staff were very friendly and welcoming however frustrating that our room card would continuously stop working and we would have to go down to reception constantly to get fixed. Level 6 toilets were hardly ever clean ”
- 14 Aug 2017 Rebecca New Zealand
- “ It was a Good Hostel, Absolutely, Value for Money. But, If you prefer a quiet place, probably is not your place. The third floor, you can find the reception, also, the kitchen and the dining room, Also the Cinema Room, and the computers. But If you are trying to focus on the computer or try to work in your computer there its hard. Because there is also loud music. The Free Breakfast was lovely! Also, you have free Pasta and Rice. The Hostel have 2 elevators but only one is working. ”
- 23 Mar 2017 Ximena Chile
- “ In general i had a very enjoyable stay with nothing to complain about. Well done Flinder's Backpackers,you are on top of it. Regards, Bill Thomson. ”
- 13 Feb 2017 Anonymous Australia