Flinders Station Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not the place to stay if you want more than 3 hours of sleep! People were noisy and some indescribable sound that we don't know where came from kept us awake pretty much all night. At 6.30 in the morning builders start rebuilding somewhere in the house and making a lot of noise too! The room was dirty especially the bathroom! The free breakfast was very poor and there was no clean dishes! The WIFI was pretty expensive and had a poor connection. The only good thing is the location. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Stayed in a Double en-suite room and it suited our needs as somewhere to base whilst exploring Melbourne. WiFi didn't reach to our room on 9th Floor, but we could have gone down to the lounge on the 3rd floor to use our allocated 1 hour free WiFi. Room was clean and as expected for the price - no air-con but the fan above the bathroom kept it cool as it was only 20-25C. Entrance to building is hidden away and took us a couple of attempts to find the way in. ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ there was no hot water in the showers, only one working elevator in 11 floors building, Internet did'nt work, Laundry run out of the laundry cards and there was a night club at downs stairs keeping noise until 5 am. Staff was very rude and didnt wanna fix the problems. I stayed there one week and they were only able to fix the laundry. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous Finland