Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was good, but the room I was allocated was very small and without windows. It was like an attic. The ceiling was slanting and I could not stand up in the inner part of the room. I will never stay here again. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Thank you for the great stay ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very good location next to Taipei Main station. The staff is helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Diamantino France
- “ Great place for staying. Especially the location is pretty convenient. I really like the style of the first floor where you can sit and talk to people. The most important thing is the bathroom is really clean. The bed is soft :) I wish I could stay longer.I will defintitely stay there again next time. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Location is excellent. Good place to stay. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Chui Shan Hong Kong
- “ the best hostel I have ever been. Everything was great.. Especially taking part in the tour programs (night walk and bike tour) was memorable. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea