Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel with a friendly owner ”
- 01 Oct 2015 SImon Germany
- “ Jaroslav was very nice and to the point. The room was spacious but quite hot at night (well, this is the unusually hot summer in Prague, so they are not used to fans, I am guessing). Everything else was in good order. Thank you! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Armenia
- “ The room is furnished with mini fridge, stove and kitchen sink, so it is a really nice place to stay for a few days. But the staff is on location from 10 am. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Ingrid Zafira Indonesia
- “ Thanks for a nice stay! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ First of all, Jaroslav is very kind and helpful person. When we arrived, he presented our room etc. and gave us a Prague map, where was written, where exactly are the most important places to see ( So actually u don't need to have a book guide :) ). Good value for money. Hostel is good for person, who wants to sleep and take a shower(backpakers) ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ jaroslav is a wonderful host. he explained us in detail about all the things in prague so we dont have any problem when traveling. the hostel room was really big and it had a lift as well. all the hostel facilities were good. however its a slightly long walk to the main sights in prague. 20 min to old town square and 30+ min to charles bridge. i actually used a tram to get to the castle but since prague isnt a really transportational city, you'd want to rethink on that bit. ”
- 12 May 2015 EONTAEG South Korea