Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this place. It's not in the center but that's fine. It's close and in a very nice area. I might be somewhat bias because I booked a 2-bed dorm and had the room and balcony to myself. If I had someone in my room, it may have been a little crowded. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel with a friendly owner ”
- 01 Oct 2015 SImon Germany
- “ Jaroslav was very nice and to the point. The room was spacious but quite hot at night (well, this is the unusually hot summer in Prague, so they are not used to fans, I am guessing). Everything else was in good order. Thank you! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Armenia
- “ The room is furnished with mini fridge, stove and kitchen sink, so it is a really nice place to stay for a few days. But the staff is on location from 10 am. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Ingrid Zafira Indonesia
- “ Thanks for a nice stay! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA