Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very good experience to stay there. It looked like one man manage the hostel. At first the building wasn't look like a hostel. But when I came in the room is very!!! good!!!! 4 beds were at my room and not so many people was there. So it was easy to take a shower and use refrigerator and it was quite and clean. I became a good friend with the people next door. Oh i forgot it! The location is very good. It is not so far from the station within 7minutes. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous
- “ Beds are comfy, location is not bad. Other furniture is quite old, feels like going to grandma for the vacation; though we thought it is funny. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ The location is good, close to Florence station, from there you can take buses or walk to the city centre. Owner is friendly. Only one bathroom shared among 6 people. There was a stain on my bed sheet, but it seemed can't be washed away. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous China