Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very good experience to stay there. It looked like one man manage the hostel. At first the building wasn't look like a hostel. But when I came in the room is very!!! good!!!! 4 beds were at my room and not so many people was there. So it was easy to take a shower and use refrigerator and it was quite and clean. I became a good friend with the people next door. Oh i forgot it! The location is very good. It is not so far from the station within 7minutes. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous
- “ Beds are comfy, location is not bad. Other furniture is quite old, feels like going to grandma for the vacation; though we thought it is funny. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ The location is good, close to Florence station, from there you can take buses or walk to the city centre. Owner is friendly. Only one bathroom shared among 6 people. There was a stain on my bed sheet, but it seemed can't be washed away. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ close to the center, but as the city itself is kinda small, it makes a difference if you literally live IN the city center or a bit at the edge or outside of it. but overall it's safe and within walking distance, so it's fine. the staff is very nice! and we didn't encounter any problem during out stay. the only thing is that it's a bit too expenisve, given the location and no breakfast. overall impression: i would like to recommend it! ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Wenlin China