Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First of all, Jaroslav is very kind and helpful person. When we arrived, he presented our room etc. and gave us a Prague map, where was written, where exactly are the most important places to see ( So actually u don't need to have a book guide :) ). Good value for money. Hostel is good for person, who wants to sleep and take a shower(backpakers) ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ jaroslav is a wonderful host. he explained us in detail about all the things in prague so we dont have any problem when traveling. the hostel room was really big and it had a lift as well. all the hostel facilities were good. however its a slightly long walk to the main sights in prague. 20 min to old town square and 30+ min to charles bridge. i actually used a tram to get to the castle but since prague isnt a really transportational city, you'd want to rethink on that bit. ”
- 12 May 2015 EONTAEG South Korea
- “ Jaroslav was very nice and patient, he explained us everything we needed to know. Totally recommended! ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ The Hostel is Wonderful! its not a normal hostel, its a big House with many Apartments. Me and my Girlfriend took a 1 Room Apartments with seperat Kitchen and Bath in the 5th floor with a balcony. The View was Fantastic! The Room was clean and we had everything we need (even TOWELS!!!) The House owner was very nice and gave us advices where we can find stores and stuff. Next time we will travel to prague we will definitely stay in this Hostel again! ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany