Florence Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've been in about 10 hostels so far and this is the best. The sense of security is unfounded as I was able leave all my things in my room at all times without worry. The staff was the best of any hostels as they were really nice, accommodating and most of all, honest and genuine. The place was clean and well kept. The location is ridiculously close to the main plaza. I wish all hostels were like this. For the price, location, and great sense of comfort - this hostel is wonderful!! ”
- 20 Jun 2013 chau USA
- “ great location only minutes from every thing you would want to see and do. the staff is really good and ehlos you with whatever you need ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The dorms did not have lockers and there was not any places to seat and relax and chat with others travellers. ”
- 31 May 2013 Sarah Ann Canada
- “ Probably the best people I met on my entire trip in Italy. It is a hostel, so its not fancy at all, but that's what we needed. For this price it was perfect. Daily cleaning at 10am. We used the shared bathroom which was only inconvenient as someone was in the shower for 30 min. Otherwise, they are flexible, VERY nice. The location is perfect for the sights, walkable to everywhere. There is a very sweet dog as well. If I travel through Florence any time soon, I will be coming back here. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very well located hostel, between the duomo and palazzo vecchio. Also walking distance from the central train station. Very clean and comfortable room. I was in a private room that is located in another building, across the street from the reception. Though they don't serve breakfast at this building, they have a fully equipped kitchen. The staff was very helpful when i complained the heater was too low. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Overall the experience was very good except a few weird things: they kick you out of the place from 10:00am to 14:00 and sometimes they switch off the internet after 00:00. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Juan Spain