Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very welcoming & friendly staff, great atmosphere. Good for solo travellers because its a social environment! ”
- 03 Jun 2018 Kiera England
- “ At beginning we got a shared room with a window to a rush street and creaky bunk. There was big noise even with closed window due to trafic. So my friend asked for a different room. They have complied with us and gave us a new room. It was silent and nice one. The staff was really nice and friendly. You always fell welcome. For staying for few days this is a great idea for a very good price. Moreover there is a terace where you can meet other travellers and enjoy stunning view on Tel Aviv. ”
- 18 Mar 2018 Martina Czech Republic
- “ Thank you for everything, had a great time! Nimo should get a raise. ”
- 09 Nov 2017 Mia Canada
- “ What an amazing stay that was. Super friendly staff, great atmosphere. Met a lot of great people and had a lot of fun, much thanks of the staff. ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Wojciech Poland