Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What an amazing stay that was. Super friendly staff, great atmosphere. Met a lot of great people and had a lot of fun, much thanks of the staff. ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Wojciech Poland
- “ Good hostel. Sociable atmosphere. Friendly staff who do a lot for guests at mealtimes. Quite near to the centre and Rothschild Boulevard, the beach etc. Pretty clean as well. ”
- 12 Mar 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Horrible treatment by the staff, Basically left me out because I have arrived little late for a check-in. ”
- 12 Mar 2017 Daniel
- “ I have stayed in hostels pretty much my whole traveling life, and I can without doubt say that Florentine Hostel is the best hostel I have every stayed at!!! The volunteers are extremely friendly and stay in to the hostel as well, so you really get to know everyone. The hostel has a very family based feel to it, so everyone feels right at home the second he or she walks through the door. Not to mention a tip based breakfast and dinner is always nice. if you are in Tel Aviv, you need to STAY HERE ”
- 10 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome and friendly staff, great atmosphere, excellent location ! ”
- 03 Jan 2017 Anonymous Poland
- “ One of the best Hostels I have ever been to!! The staff is really friendly and makes you feels as if you belong to them. We were really nice welcomed by Nemo which also gave us tips about Tel Aviv and went with the people from the hostel clubbing :) The Hostel has the best location and one of the most beautiful terraces where everyone is hanging out. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 sarah Switzerland