Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What an amazing stay that was. Super friendly staff, great atmosphere. Met a lot of great people and had a lot of fun, much thanks of the staff. ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Wojciech Poland
- “ Good hostel. Sociable atmosphere. Friendly staff who do a lot for guests at mealtimes. Quite near to the centre and Rothschild Boulevard, the beach etc. Pretty clean as well. ”
- 12 Mar 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Horrible treatment by the staff, Basically left me out because I have arrived little late for a check-in. ”
- 12 Mar 2017 Daniel
- “ I have stayed in hostels pretty much my whole traveling life, and I can without doubt say that Florentine Hostel is the best hostel I have every stayed at!!! The volunteers are extremely friendly and stay in to the hostel as well, so you really get to know everyone. The hostel has a very family based feel to it, so everyone feels right at home the second he or she walks through the door. Not to mention a tip based breakfast and dinner is always nice. if you are in Tel Aviv, you need to STAY HERE ”
- 10 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome and friendly staff, great atmosphere, excellent location ! ”
- 03 Jan 2017 Anonymous Poland