Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The name is self explanatory... great place to stay and chill on the terrace with ppl. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Marek Poland
- “ Super great hostel!! Most Staff volunteers interested in having a good time for themselves and were very unhelpful trying to help us with tours and a map; a couple staff were very helpful when the others were not! Good hostel, great atmosphere to meet people and make friends!! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff and volunteers was really, really helpfull and nice, felt imidiately like their were friends i've know my whole life, even tho i just got there. The location is great, and the atmosphere was amazing. I've been living in many hostels, but this was for sure one of the best putting everything to consideration. Everything was nice and clean. It's for sure a party hostel with a lot of young people, but if you are young, as i am, I promise that you'll love it! ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Mira Norway
- “ I've had great experiences at this hostel in the past but this time around must have been bad luck. The regular staff is awesome but the volunteers kept us up until almost 4 am with their drinking and ruckus in the quiet area where others were sleeping. Please make sure to keep your volunteers under control! ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA