Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at Florentine are excellent. They are always very helpful and willing to answers any questions you may have about Israel or Tel Aviv. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great vibe, great staff, great town! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Darryl USA
- “ Nice but cramped ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Jenny USA
- “ This place was just awesome. Beautiful people and beautiful experiences. Good vibe and wonderful disposition. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ A very nice hostel with great atmosphere and location for affordable prices. It's close to the beach, the historical city of Jaffa and the center. The target audience is out-going 18-25 year old backpackers. The staff is very helpful and warm-hearted. Guests, volunteers and staff members worked better as a group, encouraging each other and making travel plans, than anywhere else I've been. A great place to meet new people, experience Tel-Aviv and have a cold beer on a roof-top terrace hammock! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Johannes Finland
- “ Been to Tel Aviv a few times, this is by far the best hostel I've stayed in here! Infact I've travelled a lot and this was one of the best hostels I've ever! Amazing atmosphere, amazing staff! ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Laura England