Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooftop place is not good for sleeping. There is a party every night and if you want to go to sleep early, its impossible. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Alexandra Czech Republic
- “ Such a nice place ! The staff is charming and helpful. The atmosphere is incomparable if you want to meet new people. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I give Florentine a high grade, even though the place is more like a youth garden than a hostel. I give it a high grade because the hostel manage to be leading a new style of social hosteling, meaning that if you're there the hostel itself is a space for social connections. You cannot avoid socializing. It is cool, if you want it chill and fun. However I lived at the hostel before and loved it, when coming back I could see that it is a youth garden, a lot of young drinking people having fun. ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Rasmus Sweden
- “ good to bus station and excellent staff ”
- 23 Mar 2014 yongqiang China
- “ Great place with extremely friendly and helpful people, delicious food that was pleasure to stay in Florentine :) I recommend to all to experience its amazing atmosphere :) ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anna Poland