Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a great stay in Tel Aviv! Me and my friend didn't really have any party-plans, but because of the great atmosphere we ended up partying with everybody, which was great! ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Located in a rather unpleasant area next to a gas station. Tiny rooms. Nice terrace though. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Stefan Austria
- “ Excellent vibe. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Eduardo Brazil
- “ not bad... ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Juraj Slovakia
- “ Florentine Hostel was amazing!! By far the best hostel I stayed at on my whole trip. The staff and volunteers were great. Greg & Elan did a great job of showing us around the city and beaches. Igor was very helpful around the hostel. If you are in Tel Aviv this is the place to stay!!! ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Ross USA
- “ This was hands down my best hostel experience thus far. The atmosphere was excellent and the staff genuinely cares about showing you a great time in tel aviv. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA