Florentine Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely a backpackers hostel, with a very social atmosphere and lots of diverse travelers. Nice roofdeck and clean rooms. No personal lockers or locks to the rooms. Strange semi-industrial location, but still fairly close to everything and good value for the money. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I was living in hostel from may, 1 till may, 11. And i can say that it's a nice place to stay in Tel-Aviv. There are a lot of cafes, bars, snack bars, shops near hostel. Central bus station is located not far from hostel and using it you can reach all parts of Israel. If you spend 10 minutes you will come to the Rotchild boulevard, it's Tel-Aviv center, and you will find great amount of night bars and clubs. Staff of hostel is really friendly and hospitable, if you need a help they will do it.)) ”
- 01 May 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ There was a lot of street noise in our room that looked out onto the street, which was very unfortunate, as the window was open! There was air conditioning, but I hoped we wouldn't need it, and so didn't close the window, so the problem could have been considerably reduced. It was a great hostel with great services other than that, though! ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Great place to meet fellow travelers. The atmosphere is fun; everyone is open to meeting new people, and the staff at the hostel likes to get to know the guests and go out with them. The location is excellent in terms of places to go in the city, but the neighborhood has a long way to go in terms of cleanliness and lighting. A few years of gentrification will do. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Ariel Germany