Florian Shkodra Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Florian's was the perfect place to begin my week spent in Albania. The guesthouse was in a beautiful, calm setting. I had fun riding one of the bikes down to the lake for a swim. Florian is eager to share information about his country's history as well as travel tips. It's just a lovely place. FYI: there are DORM BEDS available even though it doesn't look like it on hostels.com. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place to stay, the family was very welcoming and helpful. The food was amazing and traditional Albanian and all grown right at the hostel. They gave us bikes to use for the day and lots of information on places to go. It's a bit far from the city Centre so you need to access it by bike or taxi but the guesthouse has a nice countryside atmosphere. ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everyone here was very helpful even lending me a bike, which was really useful as we were out of town, I really enjoyed having an evening meal with the family. Nothing was too much trouble. Yes if I'm ever visiting that part of Albania I would stay here again. I hope I can go,back there one day. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous England