Florida Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. It's a hotel that has turned a few rooms into dorms. There is a pool and poolside bar which was a welcome surprise. The only downside was it didn't have a kitchen or fridge to store groceries so eating out is a must. Then place didn't have a hostel feel to it being a hotel but it was very clean. Great value if you don't mind the hotel vibe. ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The front desk guy was very helpful. He gave us directions for everything. He had maps and tips for everything.. He was awesome!! Wish we we could have had him during other parts of our trip when we were lost and people were less than willing to clearly explain things =). ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hotel for low budget. Excellent. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Portugal