Florida Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ far from sorrento station, 20mimute by walk and it was hard to find the enterance from the main road because there's no sign at the road. But hostel was good, clean, and receptionist was kind when I arrived at 3~4PM. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ They've got everything right here. Security, wifi, plug sockets near beds, cleanliness and it has a pool. Location may not be great for some people but it's only really a short walk into the centre. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Andrew England
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. It's a hotel that has turned a few rooms into dorms. There is a pool and poolside bar which was a welcome surprise. The only downside was it didn't have a kitchen or fridge to store groceries so eating out is a must. Then place didn't have a hostel feel to it being a hotel but it was very clean. Great value if you don't mind the hotel vibe. ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada