Florida Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were very helpful! Room was clean, breakfast was awesome and the pool was so refreshing. We really enjoyed our stay and would have liked to stay longer! ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Marla USA
- “ Clean place with great staff that offer recommendations based on the type of trip you are having. However, the hostel is geared more so for 'older' people and couples than young singles. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Ricky Canada
- “ Excellent staff. Nice facilities. Bunk beds in the hostel suck, SO SQEAKY!! lol. But you're staying in a paradise for a very cheap price. And no fridge to use. But, again, the positives here far out weigh either of the two negatives. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is nice, but it is not so near at they mentioned in the profile. It's not so far away, but you have to walk and walk ! Recommend not to use the hostel/hotel restaurant. Furthermore this, is ok and in accordance with price. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ far from sorrento station, 20mimute by walk and it was hard to find the enterance from the main road because there's no sign at the road. But hostel was good, clean, and receptionist was kind when I arrived at 3~4PM. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ They've got everything right here. Security, wifi, plug sockets near beds, cleanliness and it has a pool. Location may not be great for some people but it's only really a short walk into the centre. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Andrew England