Florida Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is nice, but it is not so near at they mentioned in the profile. It's not so far away, but you have to walk and walk ! Recommend not to use the hostel/hotel restaurant. Furthermore this, is ok and in accordance with price. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ far from sorrento station, 20mimute by walk and it was hard to find the enterance from the main road because there's no sign at the road. But hostel was good, clean, and receptionist was kind when I arrived at 3~4PM. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ They've got everything right here. Security, wifi, plug sockets near beds, cleanliness and it has a pool. Location may not be great for some people but it's only really a short walk into the centre. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Andrew England
- “ The room was very nice and clean and had AC. There are lockers- but bring your own lock! The receptionist, Eugenio, was very accommodating even when we bugged him late at night about needing certain things. Beautiful area and generally calm ambiance, though we never really saw our roommates. There are sundries for sale if you forget things. Pretty far from the tourist shops, train station and restaurants, but worth it for the quiet! If you're taking the CV train from Naples, it will take 1 hr+. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA