Flower Bungalow Phi Phi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the worst place we have ever stayed, anywhere. The 'bungalow' looked like it had never been cleaned, ever. The toilet was unreliable, The sink drained onto your feet, The towels and sheets were stained and the mattress broken. There was also a steady trail of red ants walking along the wall in the bathroom. I would never recommend this place to anyone, and sleeping was next to impossible due to noise and sleeping conditions. We ended our stay early as it was too depressing. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Deborah Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. You definitely get the beach vibe and in the 20 bed dorm there is plenty of space for everything and you get to meet some awesome people along the way. Perfect for an island visit. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I booked a room in a 10 bed mixed dorm, when I got there they had put me in a 24 bed dorm and refused to change this. There are no 10 bed or 20 bed dorms! Don't go here if you want a good night's sleep. You can hear the music from the beach party, drunk people come and go all the time and the receptionist refuses to turn off the lights during the night. Wifi only works sometimes. Very hard mattresses. Staff not very friendly or helpful ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous Norway