Flower Hostel Milan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Flower Hostel was probably the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. First of all, the hostel is in the middle of nowhere. When we finally found it the staff didn't even greet us when we entered. They were very unhappy and unfriendly. The place was very depressing, dirty and uninviting. My sheet had shoe prints on. The bathrooms were also pretty disgusting. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I DON'T recommend Flower hostel!!! ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Cheap, but it's not worth it. I was there at the end of July. TOO HOT, there was even no fan at our room. We asked for one, and it wasn't working well....SO MANY MOSQUITO because they don't even have screen on window. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ This hostel is is a pretty poor location, with nothing really around it (though there is a bus line fairly close). The lockers were located next to the lobby and did not seem super secure. The shower was tiny and there was no hot water. The lights went out for about an hour around 9:00pm. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Traveled through Europe for two months, and this was hands down the best hostel I stayed in. Great location 10 mins from the Duomo (big cathedral), super cool staff and the Aperitivo deal they had was amazing (buy a drink at the bar and get buffet pasta) Would recommend to stay longer than two nights (like I did....) ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Room was given to us at 5:00PM and we din't get linen till 8:00PM at night. Staff doesn't have a clue who has linen n towels and who doesn't. We had booked a 4-bed dorm and landed in a 6-bed dorm; although money was refunded, but was inconvenient. ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Fairly easy to find with the directions on hostels.com. The place is on quiet area and it has nice balconies. The electric socket didn't really work in the room but there was a repairman or contructor fixing them so hopefully in future they will work. The room was overall pretty clean aside the trash and bottles left by previous guests, but it didn't really bother. The reception was helpful though not everybody speaks too good english. Also the wi-fi didn't work in my 3rd floor room at least. ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Jani Finland