Flower Hostel Milan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Flower Hostel was the most horrible hostel I ever lived at. There was no toiletpaper at all. The staff was not friendly. I sheard room with two (or more) alkoholists wish smoke inhouse. There was not eather any place to sit. The kitchen was not clean and there was almost no frypan or pots. Please: Do NOT choose this hostel for your visit in Milano, it will be there worst thing at your trip i Milano. I am sad but truth. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Everything all right ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Krystian Poland
- “ Flower Hostel was probably the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. First of all, the hostel is in the middle of nowhere. When we finally found it the staff didn't even greet us when we entered. They were very unhappy and unfriendly. The place was very depressing, dirty and uninviting. My sheet had shoe prints on. The bathrooms were also pretty disgusting. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I DON'T recommend Flower hostel!!! ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ This place is cheap for a reason. Not the cleanest and no kitchen. Free computer didn't work. Bathroom was always flooded. It's best if you just use the place to sleep for a day or two and move on. It's a pretty far walk from the bus and metro. It's the first hostel I've stayed that have a piano(electric) so that gets a few points. That was the saving grace. The staff were friendly enough. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA