Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Flushing YMCA is a good value for the area. Rooms are clean, rooms and bathrooms are well maintained, and the staff is excellent. I was in town to visit the NY Hall of Science so location was good also. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 James USA
- “ Need to pay attention to vending machines.....wasn't working during my stay..........other than that everything and everyone were fine..... On a safety issue.......power went out......turns out no breakers at the panel was labeled.........building safety issue.... ”
- 12 Aug 2014 RAMON USA
- “ Staff took ages to give us our luggage, just because they were waiting for someone to open the storage door. After that, the key of our bedroom wasnt opening the door, again, they took ages to bring us another key. Seriously, we could go inside the bedroom after one hour waiting for this. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I used the hostel mainly as a base camp where I slept and kept my suitcase. It was pretty warm in the room and as I was on the 3rd floor traffic was a bit annoying during night time, but I mean, you get what you pay for and for someone that is not spending that much time in the room - this is a good place to stay. I found the shared bathroom ok, but a good tip for everyone is to have a couple of extra flip flops or shoes that can be used when going there, as it was often wet on the floor. ”
- 15 May 2014 Jessica Sweden
- “ inconvenient location, dirty, noisy, doubtful contingent, administrators can not find the key to the room!!! when one man came out, the second was to guard the room! smoky room. we were not given a second blanket, because they could not find the key to the storeroom ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Natalia Russia
- “ They allocated me to an double room instead of a twin room. After my complain, they said any twin room was not available and I would have to wait for two days. After these two days, they correct this sending us to the right room. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Lucas Brazil