Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not bad overall for the price you pay ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Jihed Tunisia
- “ Neighbourhood is the problem. Also bathrooms are not clean enough, with a couple of ceiling leakings on 3rd floor. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 PABLO Argentina
- “ For a private room in NYC, the price was great! The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. Showers could have been a bit cleaner, but the room itself was clean and comfortable. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location is near the 7 line Main St. station and not too far from Manhattan if you take the Express train. A single room is fine but at least for my room, the sheets weren't changed. There is street noise and the gym is underneath the rooms and I woke up to weights slamming. Also, a school group had booked many of the rooms on my floor and it was quite noisy. For a last minute booking, it's probably the cheapest option for a single room. For one night it was ok, but I'll unlikely return. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We did not stay at this hostel. I cancelled the reservation more than 24 hours in advance and their system was not working well. I did not receive any cancellation notice and the person I talked to on the phone was rude. Then I emailed hostel.com regarding this matter and your help was useless. You just told me to call them to cancel that I had arleady done. I was in touch with you to make sure the cancellation was really effective. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Marie-Celine France
- “ I was here last October. The hostel is clean, neat, actually pretty good but has a flavor maybe is disinfectant. It's located on flushing, many Chinese and Korean people are there, so Chinese and Korean visitors can consider to stay here. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan