Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not bad overall for the price you pay ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Jihed Tunisia
- “ Neighbourhood is the problem. Also bathrooms are not clean enough, with a couple of ceiling leakings on 3rd floor. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 PABLO Argentina
- “ For a private room in NYC, the price was great! The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. Showers could have been a bit cleaner, but the room itself was clean and comfortable. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location is near the 7 line Main St. station and not too far from Manhattan if you take the Express train. A single room is fine but at least for my room, the sheets weren't changed. There is street noise and the gym is underneath the rooms and I woke up to weights slamming. Also, a school group had booked many of the rooms on my floor and it was quite noisy. For a last minute booking, it's probably the cheapest option for a single room. For one night it was ok, but I'll unlikely return. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA