Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best staff, great place to stay, "like home". ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I just wished they had more to offer for the breakfast options. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Quentin Canada
- “ If you are looking for a cheap place to call base camp this is a decent option. rooms are small and mine smelled a bit smokey but it was affordable and secure. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Drew USA
- “ Good value for money. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Ideal if anyone just wants to have a place to sleep and shower. Would be great to have more toilets. The floor I stayed had just 2 toilets and house keeping could improve more. Felt safe as the police station was around the block and the nearest subway is a 10 min walk. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ The staff there wasn't very helpful. When I was checking in to my room the first day, the lady there wasn't helpful and did not care about the customer. The cleanness of the room was okay, but there was a weird smell in the room and the hall (maybe chemicals for cleaning). However, the price is very reasonable. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Me and my boyfriend were in NYC for three days, two nights and we were staying at Flushing YMCA. We were there to watch the US Open, the hostel was around 20 min walking distance. Very clean rooms and restrooms, I was pleasantly surprised. It has a subway station 5 min from there' Train number 7, which goes to Manhattan, last stop Times Square. Police station is close, so I felt safe. They have also a parking. Overall we had a pleasant experience and would definitely stay there the next time. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Viktorija Macedonia