Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is perfectly located! Just steps from congress square and the center of old town, and even right next door to the best grocery store in the city. The downside: the hostel is on the third floor of a building, so be prepared to walk a bunch of steps with your bags when you check in and out. Other big downside is that they only have dorm rooms and there are no lockers, so you have to just leave your belongings on the floor and trust that no one will go through them. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is good, room is big but no locker, bathroom is always wet, wifi cannot work. ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Hello I stayed from Saturday to Sunday and throughout the night till 4 am it was very loud and very noisy. The noise came from a Discotheque nearby- music and the people visiting the Disco caused the noise. In the hostel there are no lockers. You have to pass through one sleeping room to enter the other. The bath was very small and only to enter if you run through all 2 of the sleeping rooms. Nevertheless the staff and the people who stayed in the hostel were very friendly and good location. ”
- 03 Jun 2012 Margarita