Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice, though fairly quiet hostel in a side street. Kind of hard to find so have the driver call the hostel for specific directions or be able to ask locals for the name in Chinese. Staff were really accommodating - lend out basic cell phones which was really nice for emergency situations. Short walk to the subway and shopping areas. Rooms are clean and air conditioned and dorms have lockers. Overall great experience! ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Xing USA
- “ Extremely kind and helpful staff. Above expectations rooms and accommodations! ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Martin Bay Denmark
- “ This hostel is a real topper in the Beijing youth hostel scene. Okay, you'll pay slightly more than in another accomodation, but you get what you pay: a very very nice traditional courtyard. This terrace is extremely cozy. It is like your silent haven in the busy city of Beijing. And trust me, any Beijing tourists have the need to unstress in the evening. The dorms were basic but the beds were excellent, as were the bathroom. Very clean. The only thing I disliked were the expensive tours. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ wonderfully thick, incredibly soft removeable featherbed on top of the mattress made for best night sleep in all of China. a little hard to find but worth the effort. Great breakfast of bacon, egg, toast and sausage is included in the day trip to the Great Wall. a/c wonderful. soap and shampoo in the wet room. plenty of hot water. wood floors. quiet at night. 5 minute walk from subway. blow dryer in room. can't wait to come back! ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA