Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Extremely kind and helpful staff. Above expectations rooms and accommodations! ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Martin Bay Denmark
- “ This hostel is a real topper in the Beijing youth hostel scene. Okay, you'll pay slightly more than in another accomodation, but you get what you pay: a very very nice traditional courtyard. This terrace is extremely cozy. It is like your silent haven in the busy city of Beijing. And trust me, any Beijing tourists have the need to unstress in the evening. The dorms were basic but the beds were excellent, as were the bathroom. Very clean. The only thing I disliked were the expensive tours. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ wonderfully thick, incredibly soft removeable featherbed on top of the mattress made for best night sleep in all of China. a little hard to find but worth the effort. Great breakfast of bacon, egg, toast and sausage is included in the day trip to the Great Wall. a/c wonderful. soap and shampoo in the wet room. plenty of hot water. wood floors. quiet at night. 5 minute walk from subway. blow dryer in room. can't wait to come back! ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Many thanks to the greatly helpful, reliable and friendly team of Fly By Knight Hostel. We enjoyed our stay in this special location and the beautiful rooms very much. Besides "just sleeping" the team offers many extras such as organizing tours to the great wall, martial arts lessons etc. We really liked the "hidden" location and the style of the hostel. We would definitely come back. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Everything is Excellent! ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's not the best hostel I've ever been, but it's nice ... I think just the bathroom should be better ! ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Michael Brazil