Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is gracious, friendly, and very helpful. English is spoken and had no issues communicating. Very close to Dongsi metro station and the Wumart for food/toiletry needs. Easy access to everything. Being tucked away in a hutong you get to see real life! ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice, though fairly quiet hostel in a side street. Kind of hard to find so have the driver call the hostel for specific directions or be able to ask locals for the name in Chinese. Staff were really accommodating - lend out basic cell phones which was really nice for emergency situations. Short walk to the subway and shopping areas. Rooms are clean and air conditioned and dorms have lockers. Overall great experience! ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Xing USA
- “ Extremely kind and helpful staff. Above expectations rooms and accommodations! ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Martin Bay Denmark