Flying Pig Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great youthful atmosphere and very relaxing. ”
- 21 Apr 2017 Anonymous Philippines
- “ wonderful place, the staff is very friendly, i really enjoy the time in the place. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The location makes it a great place to visit many places from and the 4€ shuttle to 'dam is a great deal. The beach is very nice, I'm told warm enough to swim as well! Leiden is where the nearest coffee shops are, and although they don't open until 5, the town is lovely.(they open earlier in' dam and The Hague) We had en suite shared rooms, but the en suite bit isn't necessary so I'd advise against that. Guests and staff all friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend the place! ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Christopher