Flying Pig Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and the staff was very helpful. It's not actually in Amsterdam, but there is a 4€ shuttle that goes downtown. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Bianca USA
- “ It was super nice to get a break from city touring and relax at the beach. Real chill environment, helps everyones stoned, and easy to meet people. When I got back from the city someone was sleeping in my bed but just found the open one and slept there, so be weary that people kind of crash wherever as they tend to forget which bed is theirs. But nice place, use of kitchen is nice and great to be at the beach. ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Scott USA
- “ It was nice to spend a few days at the beach after Amsterdam. The hostel is small but enjoyable. The shuttle to the beach was free just make sure you book it in advance so that the spots don't fill up. Breakfast was ok. Bathrooms could have been better but weren't terrible ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was great to come to the beach hostel to get out of Amsterdam and relax for a few days. Would definitely recommend for a cheap nights stay! Definitely getting more than what you pay for out here! ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada