Flying Pig Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome location, great staff, great free breakfast, BUT no laundry on site (I was told there is a laundromat nearby where for approx EUR10 they will do it for you) so that's the only potential downside. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Ben New Zealand
- “ Flying Pig truly is a youth hostel with a bar, live music, chatting, smoking room, shared toilet and bathroom. A very professional staff, a good location (less than 7 minutes from Amsterdam Centraal). ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I would recommend anyone going to Amsterdam to stay at this hostel. It's easily one of the best I've stayed at, in my Europe trip. The atmosphere is amazing, you don't feel the need to go out because the hostel itself is so happening. The staff is very friendly as well. The rooms are good, not disappointing at all. Overall a good experience. I know this is my go to place in Amsterdam without any second thoughts. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Mallika India
“ Amazing hostel, where you can meet great people, including staff! Nice kitchen, great breakfasts, but not so clean rooms and toilets. And you really need a shelf or something in showers! ”
Hello there Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some comments about your experience with us. Great to read that you found us an amazing hostel and that you found it easy to meet some great people :) We will be sure to check the bathroom of the room you stayed in for some shelving and hanging space. Thank you for bringing this to our attention :D Take care and safe travels The Piggies
- 27 Oct 2015 Anonymous Russia