Flying Pig Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Amazing hostel, where you can meet great people, including staff! Nice kitchen, great breakfasts, but not so clean rooms and toilets. And you really need a shelf or something in showers! ”
Hello there Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some comments about your experience with us. Great to read that you found us an amazing hostel and that you found it easy to meet some great people :) We will be sure to check the bathroom of the room you stayed in for some shelving and hanging space. Thank you for bringing this to our attention :D Take care and safe travels The Piggies
- 27 Oct 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Wonderful staff and great location! The hostel bar area and smoking room are fab, however we were booked into a top bunk queen sized bed with no railings, to share, which I don't recommend! The room was really noisy, so hot and you could fall of any minute! I'd recommend booking a smaller room size and either a single bed or requesting a bottom double bed. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous Scotland
“ Amazing stay at the flying pig downtown, coming back for sure! The rooms were great and the environment fun. 5 stars! ”
Hi there Thank you so much for your lovely comments! We are very pleased to read that you had an amazing stay and will return to visit us! Thank you for giving us 5 stars! This means a lot to us :) We hope to see you soon! Happy Travels The Piggies
- 17 Oct 2015 Manant India
- “ The best Party Hostel ever, staff super nice, every night something was going on in the bar...just loved this place Freaking Well Done Flying Pig :) ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Great hostel, had a lot of fun in Amsterdam. Cool bar and common area, and the smoking room was really convenient. Staff were helpful and rooms were clean, I stayed in the 35 bed dorm which didn't really feel as big as I thought it would. My only complaint is that you can't bring outside people into the hostel, even if they're with you, without a key. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA