Flying Pig Uptown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Free breakfast is YES! Helpful and friendly staff, but cold room. Warm covers, though ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Alicia USA
- “ Great location. Not in the center, but close to everything an in a bit more quiet zone. Close to a lot of good spots as well! ”
- 04 Oct 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Perfect for solo travelers, great location, will be coming back here again. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ The bathrooms on the 3rd floor were filty by the evening. Also, the air conditioning was running non stop in our room. However, the hostel has a great atmosphere and friendly staff. The free breakfast is great. And the location is good if you plan to visit Vondelpark, the museum district and Leidseplein. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Isabella
- “ Best hostel we stayed at by far!! Loved the atmosphere, location, staff, the kitchen and the included breakfast! ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was a great place to stay ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada