Flying Pig Uptown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great. Nothing to complain. We went and slept straight. Had a good breakfast in am. Staff were friendly. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Staff was great, helped out with additional bookings. Washrooms are too damn small. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Pavlo Canada
- “ Very fun! Tons of young people, free breakfast, great staff always willing to help out, great location. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ had a great time, totally recommend it! ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Decent hostel at a good price for Central Amsterdam but not so good if you are travelling alone as it is hard to meet people and there is not much interaction between the staff and the guests. However, if you simply need a good hostel with the usual facilities (apart from WifI which was really bad), then it is ok but nothing special. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous England