Flying Pig Uptown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Flying Pig Uptown in Amsterdam was wonderful! The staff was super friendly and helpful, the premises were clean, and there were plenty of security options from bringing your own padlock to electronic lockers to a safe down by the front desk. The Flying Pig has a bar downstairs in the main room that holds a nightly happy hour good for meeting other guests, and it really created a great atmosphere for meeting people and having a fantastic travel experience. Also, they offer free breakfast! ”
- 20 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Free breakfast is YES! Helpful and friendly staff, but cold room. Warm covers, though ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Alicia USA
- “ Great location. Not in the center, but close to everything an in a bit more quiet zone. Close to a lot of good spots as well! ”
- 04 Oct 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Perfect for solo travelers, great location, will be coming back here again. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ The bathrooms on the 3rd floor were filty by the evening. Also, the air conditioning was running non stop in our room. However, the hostel has a great atmosphere and friendly staff. The free breakfast is great. And the location is good if you plan to visit Vondelpark, the museum district and Leidseplein. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Isabella
- “ Best hostel we stayed at by far!! Loved the atmosphere, location, staff, the kitchen and the included breakfast! ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada