Flying Pig Uptown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very fun! Tons of young people, free breakfast, great staff always willing to help out, great location. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ had a great time, totally recommend it! ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Decent hostel at a good price for Central Amsterdam but not so good if you are travelling alone as it is hard to meet people and there is not much interaction between the staff and the guests. However, if you simply need a good hostel with the usual facilities (apart from WifI which was really bad), then it is ok but nothing special. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The place is awesome and the staff was wonderful. It is a bit small, especially in the restrooms. Over all the location and staff were unbeatable, the music was also a bonus, created a great vibe. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Toby USA
- “ A great place to stay! Loved the atmosphere!! Totally would recommended it! :) ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel! Awesome staff and our private room was clean and comfy and had an AC! What an relief on July heat. The location is bit off from the centrum but only 30min walk from central station. The breakfast was ok since it was free. Bar and smoking dorm had very chilled athmosphere. Tram stops near hostel and takes you quikly to the centrum if you are too lazy to walk. I highly recommend this hostel to every traveller since it´s excellent value to your money. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Sami