Flying Pig Uptown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bar downstairs and the anoking area are cool. The staff is super helpful. Bathrooms are super tint and there is barely any mirroirs. Its pretty far from dowtown amd the red ligjt distrcit (walking distance 35mins) but its super close by tram (5-7mins). BUT it’s super close to all the mueseum, there are clubs and bars in the area and lots of food and coffee shop ! ”
- 09 Nov 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is the coolest hostel. They have/ provide everything you would need. Safe, fun atmosphere, bar inside with great prices and smoking room, kitchen, laundry, extra lockers, all maps and flyers for all information you would need to get around/have a good time in Amsterdam/get to the airport/etc. Also great, quiet area in walking distance of lots of things to do. ”
- 11 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The shared rooms are quite small.. it was pretty hard to walk around with all the luggage on the floor... Also, you have to go upstairs for the rooms, what is hard when you have big luggage(which was our case). The breakfast is good enough, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the late bar/smoking area has a very nice atmosphere. The lockers with password instead of keys are very handy. Good option, after all. ”
- 25 Jul 2017 Anonymous Brazil