Flying Pig Uptown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I decided not to stay at flying pig, felt tricked, and told the wrong price, when I asked to get a refound, I did not get it. Will never ever stay at flying pig. They trick people. I Will recommend Flower market apartments, honest people, cheaper and nicer. ”
- 12 Mar 2015 linda renate
- “ Quintessential 'hostel' experience. Relatively clean and good location. Free breakfast was extensive. Exactly what you would expect a decent hostel to be like. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Kelsey USA
- “ Location is good and you can always find a place to park your bike in front of the park entrance. The room was clean and the breakfast just ok (it's included, i shouldn't complain but it would be nice to have some butter). The beer is reasonably priced at the hostel bar so if you're tired you don't even need to go out again. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great. Nothing to complain. We went and slept straight. Had a good breakfast in am. Staff were friendly. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Staff was great, helped out with additional bookings. Washrooms are too damn small. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Pavlo Canada
- “ Very fun! Tons of young people, free breakfast, great staff always willing to help out, great location. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA