Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ day staff was very friendly nigth one was not so ”
- 22 Mar 2017 amit kumar
- “ Great location and great staff. The beds and rooms are surprisingly comfortable and clean. The only complain would be the weird smell along the corridor. ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel has a nice atmosphere, the staff super friendly and helpful (Thanks to Darius & his colleague). I loved being in Little India for the excellent food available there, it's also very close to the MRT line, etc. ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Katalin Australia
- “ staff is really very good, very polite and gentle. Breakfast was excellent. all together i will give a yes if i hv to visit again singapore. ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Anonymous India
- “ The stay here was ok. I stayed in many hostels nefore and that one was the most "expensive" one that i booked in "my life". Many things were used a lot that it was broken and it wasnt changed by the stuff. Example: the lamp of my bed was haning down. The pluck soket was fallen apart. The 2 storages in the room were broken. So the "last" two person cant safe his stuff. That is really sad for that price. Ah and the toilet was clean that was the good one :) The atmosphere there is missing a lot :/ ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Amazing Hostels. What they advertise is what you get! Staffs are so nice... ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Vitto Marie Philippines