Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Getting to the hostel itself was fairly easy once we knew where we were going on the train. Little India Station. Then it was a short walk. The people were friendly enough and allowed us to keep our bags there until we could checkin.They had a keypad entry into the room area and a keyed entry into each room. The cleanliness was poor and the bathroom shower areas were filled with mold. Breakfast was low quality cereal and peanut butter and jam, with a variety of jame. Overall not awful. ”
- 11 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The Location Close to Rochor MRT Station. 3-5min walking distance ”
- 26 Sep 2017 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ day staff was very friendly nigth one was not so ”
- 22 Mar 2017 amit kumar
- “ Great location and great staff. The beds and rooms are surprisingly comfortable and clean. The only complain would be the weird smell along the corridor. ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel has a nice atmosphere, the staff super friendly and helpful (Thanks to Darius & his colleague). I loved being in Little India for the excellent food available there, it's also very close to the MRT line, etc. ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Katalin Australia