Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really good place to stay, nnot far from the downtown line. You can go to a lot of place by walk, it's a really nice place to stay ”
- 02 Jun 2018 Anonymous France
- “ Footprints hostel is great with its detailed staff in providing clear info for the hostel check in procedure. The share dorm is clean and neat. Great for frugal traveller to save money. Good locality which near to Jalan Besar Blue Line mrt station. Excellent! ”
- 10 Jan 2018 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Getting to the hostel itself was fairly easy once we knew where we were going on the train. Little India Station. Then it was a short walk. The people were friendly enough and allowed us to keep our bags there until we could checkin.They had a keypad entry into the room area and a keyed entry into each room. The cleanliness was poor and the bathroom shower areas were filled with mold. Breakfast was low quality cereal and peanut butter and jam, with a variety of jame. Overall not awful. ”
- 11 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The Location Close to Rochor MRT Station. 3-5min walking distance ”
- 26 Sep 2017 Anonymous Indonesia