Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More than 12 dollars is no longer a bargain, the price asked if you come without booking is 24dollars, breakfast is provided but the basically only for desperate... it is not a backpacker place as 80% are locals looking for work or families on short holiday... but due to the disastrous management of the hostels in Singapore is the best choice for budget travellers... as in London hostels are owned and managed but individuals who has absolutely no care or understanding of the travel community. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Jani Austria
- “ EXCELLENT STAY HERE...ITS LIKE A STAYING AT HOME.... ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Friendly staff and great value for money, just know the neighborhood your going to, I did not. Love Indian food and Indian people can be great but it was more than I was prepared for. I am not a racist person but if the shoe fits... ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Adam
- “ I was very suprised tha for the low i can get such a goood service..... I can say would recomend this hostel for the others ”
- 19 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The room was clean but the bed cover was not clean. However, the other things were great. ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel was OK in general but the only thing that I found out... the location was quite a long walk from the MRTs... so basically you are wasting a lot of time everytime you leave & return back to the hostel. That's the only downside about the hostel & another thing the milk that they used for breakfast should be kept in the fridge & not to be left outside on the table otherwise it would not be a cold milk for the cereals breakfast. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Azrin Malaysia