Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room are bit small and pack and very hot during the afternoon just like in the oven, other then that everything not too bad. ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ More than 12 dollars is no longer a bargain, the price asked if you come without booking is 24dollars, breakfast is provided but the basically only for desperate... it is not a backpacker place as 80% are locals looking for work or families on short holiday... but due to the disastrous management of the hostels in Singapore is the best choice for budget travellers... as in London hostels are owned and managed but individuals who has absolutely no care or understanding of the travel community. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Jani Austria
- “ EXCELLENT STAY HERE...ITS LIKE A STAYING AT HOME.... ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Friendly staff and great value for money, just know the neighborhood your going to, I did not. Love Indian food and Indian people can be great but it was more than I was prepared for. I am not a racist person but if the shoe fits... ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Adam