Formosa Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a bit hard to find since their sign isn't very noticeable. We got there at night and the hostess was kind enough to text me to confirm my arrival time. She was a very pleasant woman to deal with, who was also kind enough to save our luggage for a few hours and also give us directions to a street with many restaurants. The beds were very comfy. I didn't like that the fan and AC didn't have controls inside our room, but besides that it was good. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Nelson Dominican Republic
- “ not bad but not good. if u want stay there u should check about facilities use phon call. cuz some facilities and service are different with hostels.com infor. and don't expect bar. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 jonglyol
- “ Great value for little money! Very clean and nice hostel in walking distance from the city centre. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Leonie Germany
- “ + in the hostel is a bar and an english library. if you like you can book several daytrips directly in the hostel. - we had no window in our room. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany