Formosa Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff very helpful and friendly. Very clean enviroment worth the money. Will come back. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Seow Yeok
- “ Best location, nice staff, relax atmosphere.... highly recommend single room ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Without doubt one of the best hostels we stayed in during our trip in taiwan. Very friendly staff who can provide you with all the essentials you need for a good trip. Hostel has a very relaxed atmosphere, which stimulates interaction between travelers (sharing experiences ect.). Great location, easy to get around wether you want to explore Hualien or Taroko gorge. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Luuk
- “ PROS: Helpful staff with maps/suggestions for Hualien and surrounding area. Nice common area with plenty of seating. Large selection of alcohol at front desk. CONS: I think my bed had bedbugs. My mattress smelled like chemicals. 1st floor restroom smelled like a sewer. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Arne USA
- “ The average guest was a little older. Maybe not the best if you want to get in touch with as many fellow travelers as possible. Otherwise a beautiful hostel with great rooms. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Atmosphere may attract most of western traveller in Hualian area, easy to social around. A naughty doggy "Sunny" bites, barks..... led by none....quite annoying. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 mei Taiwan