Formosa Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for little money! Very clean and nice hostel in walking distance from the city centre. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Leonie Germany
- “ + in the hostel is a bar and an english library. if you like you can book several daytrips directly in the hostel. - we had no window in our room. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff is very kind and showed good information for our trip. Room was excellent. The shower was cold. It was little bit uncomfortable but all of the other things were excellent!! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 HARUKA
- “ Stayed in either 2B or 2C and the room was really dirty. Rooms weren't swept and there was hair all over the carpet, on the floor, and even on the beds assigned to us! (Meaning they didn't change the bedsheets after the guests left) Really disappointed with our stay here as the ventilation is bad and the air con wasn't turned on for us the second night!!!!! (No idea why) common Room area was really hot and humid. Hostel staff wasn't able to give us much info about hualien either ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Staff very helpful and friendly. Very clean enviroment worth the money. Will come back. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Seow Yeok
- “ Best location, nice staff, relax atmosphere.... highly recommend single room ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong