Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We found the security and desk staff friendly. This was good because we did have a very long wait to check in and out. There was only one very busy "manager" who could run our card for final registration and check out. She was apologetic for our long waits...she had other emergencies to take care of on her way down. Apartment was roomy (if a little dusty). Location is great, Good value, just allow time for checking in and out. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Beverly D USA
- “ The bathroom was not very clean. There was not enough toilet paper, nothing for the trash. And there was pretty much nothing in the kitchen (4 forks, 4 plates, 4 mugs and one pan), not enough to do any cooking despite the stove... ”
- 25 May 2013 Samuel France
- “ Kind of expensive for students like us but the location was amazing, 2 minutes by walk of Millenium is very enjoyable. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Kevin France