Fort William Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel for backpackers! The staff is very helpfull and they make your feel like home (just doing what you want, they trust you). And you can take free coffee, tea.. Sometimes it's a bit like a mess, but it is clean enough. The price for all this is very well ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I didn't like mixed bathroom and toilet. And I think there is few showers and toilets in the hostel. There was a queue in the bathroom in evening. But I liked the hostel. It is located not far from center on the Fort William. There is Tesco close to hostel. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ This was a very nice place to stay! The staff was really friendly and helpful! The facilities were clean. Location-wise it's a short walk from the town-center and a shortish drive to outdoor activities. The beds were not very comfortable, but that's not uncommon in hostels and we didn't really mind. I would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Allison USA