Fort William Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very friendly hostel, the staff were excellent. The beds were comfy and the rooms spacious. The hostel has a dining area and a lovely room with an open fire and sofas for relaxing in the evenings. The kitchen was very small though and there were not enough showers and bathrooms. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Cayman Islands
- “ I had a great stay here! I came with a car and it was very easy to find and parking was available on the street. The staff was really friendly, WIFI worked well in the common areas, and the atmosphere was great! I would definitely stay here again if I'm back in the area. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel for backpackers! The staff is very helpfull and they make your feel like home (just doing what you want, they trust you). And you can take free coffee, tea.. Sometimes it's a bit like a mess, but it is clean enough. The price for all this is very well ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I didn't like mixed bathroom and toilet. And I think there is few showers and toilets in the hostel. There was a queue in the bathroom in evening. But I liked the hostel. It is located not far from center on the Fort William. There is Tesco close to hostel. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Russia