Fort William Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I didn't like mixed bathroom and toilet. And I think there is few showers and toilets in the hostel. There was a queue in the bathroom in evening. But I liked the hostel. It is located not far from center on the Fort William. There is Tesco close to hostel. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ This was a very nice place to stay! The staff was really friendly and helpful! The facilities were clean. Location-wise it's a short walk from the town-center and a shortish drive to outdoor activities. The beds were not very comfortable, but that's not uncommon in hostels and we didn't really mind. I would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Allison USA
- “ Just a perfect place, nice people making nice atmosphere. Really nice old house with flair in a nice city. I will come back :))) ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany