Fort William Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just a perfect place, nice people making nice atmosphere. Really nice old house with flair in a nice city. I will come back :))) ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good location. Close to the trainstation and grocerystore. The guy working there was very helpful and we had a very nice time staying there. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Silje Maria Denmark
- “ I have stayed in this hostel several times over the past few years. As hostels go.... it has to be one of the friendliest and most welcoming hostels around. A great place for making friends and sharing stories. However this year I also noticed an improvement in cleanliness, especially in the kitchen area which has always been hard to keep clean. ”
- 21 May 2013 Dave England
- “ Lovely friendly people, always willing to help out. Showed genuine concern when we had gone beyond our estimated return time. We'll definitely be back ”
- 23 Sep 2012 Ray