Fortaleza Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location in Old San Juan. May behoove you to bring and use a pair of ear plugs-especially if staying on a room facing the street. Two bathrooms. One itty bitty bathroom with a toilet, awkward shower and no sink. The other bathroom is a large room, toilet, normal size shower and sink. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ this price only can enjoy this room. cant be more.the location is excellent. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The hostel does not convince through its rooms, common area or whatsoever. But it is decent and clean enough to feel good about staying there. And it is just awesome in its location!! This is by far the best located hostel in San Juan. So you pay for the location and it is worth the money. Recommended! ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff is not bilingual. They do not take credit cards - cash only. ”
- 13 May 2014 Prithviraj USA
- “ I don't recommend this hostel. It is not clean and the staff doesn't speak in English. The room was without windows and the bathrooms were dirty. The price ptoo high for the standard. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Location is very central but therefor very noisy. No windows just a wooden broken door to close. Only a ventilator, so it is very hot and humid in the room. Bath and room not clean and very poor and old installation. Far too expensive for what it is, I guess you pay that price because it is perfectly located. ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany