Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The building really need to be renovated as well as bedclothes which probably have been in use for a million time. On the other hand, the price is rather low so if you don't have much money you may try. I've stayed here for three times but I'm not sure if I'd choose this hostel one more time. Pros: free parking place with locking gates in the backyard. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ BED BUGS. That's my only complaint about this place. Otherwise, friendly staff, lots of common areas and facilities. 5 mins from train station. However, I was full of bed bug bites. I told the staff, they didnt seem surprised and changed me to another room promisining i wouldnt have the same problem but did. I know this is a problem in many places but it just needs to be addressed ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great place to stay with perfect location and friendly staff. Despite there were so many people, hostel was always clean. Many bathrooms, 2 kitchens, so there were everything we needed. Good idea with luggage room. If I could I would come there again in the future and I can recommend it to other people. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Sandra Poland