Four Courts Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would like to come back again. ”
- 27 May 2017 Dilip Canada
- “ Four Courts was a great hostel to stay in. Staff were informative and helpful, the hostel it self safe with good security, and a GREAT location. Location was by far the best because it was so easy to just walk everywhere. I will say if you're looking for space to spread out or are someone who spends a lot time in your room then this probably isn't the place for you. Our room was half the size of a college dorm and a tiny bathroom, but we didn't mind considering all we did was sleep there. ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ 4 bedroom ensuite was quiet and clean, even the wifi worked most of the time. But the 16 room was unbearable. 2 showers and toiletts for 26 people, the window didn't close properly, wifi didn't work in this room and some of the roommates snoored. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Teresa Austria
- “ I really loved how accommodating the staff was. I arrived late in the day and they were very quick to get me checked in and they helped me book a shuttle for the airport for very early the next day. And although I had issues with my key card working on the door, they were very kind and helpful in getting it resolved. I also noticed, as I was waiting for my shuttle, that a man tried to get into the hostel without a security pass and he was quickly escorted out. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA