Four Courts Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Four Courts was a great hostel to stay in. Staff were informative and helpful, the hostel it self safe with good security, and a GREAT location. Location was by far the best because it was so easy to just walk everywhere. I will say if you're looking for space to spread out or are someone who spends a lot time in your room then this probably isn't the place for you. Our room was half the size of a college dorm and a tiny bathroom, but we didn't mind considering all we did was sleep there. ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ 4 bedroom ensuite was quiet and clean, even the wifi worked most of the time. But the 16 room was unbearable. 2 showers and toiletts for 26 people, the window didn't close properly, wifi didn't work in this room and some of the roommates snoored. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Teresa Austria
- “ I really loved how accommodating the staff was. I arrived late in the day and they were very quick to get me checked in and they helped me book a shuttle for the airport for very early the next day. And although I had issues with my key card working on the door, they were very kind and helpful in getting it resolved. I also noticed, as I was waiting for my shuttle, that a man tried to get into the hostel without a security pass and he was quickly escorted out. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a nice hostel in a great location! Its right on the river, just below St. Patricks and a few blocks from Temple Bar The staff was super kind, let me store my stuff and put up with my four hundred questions (the free maps were great). The rooms were good, clean and had big lockers. The only downsides would be the breakfast and the tiny bathrooms. ”
- 07 May 2016 Anonymous USA