Four Seasons Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Smallest rooms I ever saw (literally !) but the price is good, location is quite good if you like Chungking mansion (and Kowloon side..!). I'd say it's a quite good deal for weekends in HK ~ 300HKD for a single bedroom ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The room advertised is not the room we got, it's not even the same guest house you book, happened to other people even when we were staying there. The rooms are generally smaller in Hong Kong which was not the problem, it's the fact they advertise a room which you don't get. When we arrived, even though we advised them the time of our expected arrival, the room wasn't even ready. We arrived at seven pm. The place we stayed had a funny smell. Bit disappointed but the rooms are cleaned well. ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Emma England
- “ I reccommend this hostel for people who travel to HK for short time. Location is very good, near to fairy harbor, you also can easly go to airport by bus A21 - which stop is just near. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Natalia Russia
- “ At our arrival at the guesthouse they had no room available even if I had reserved, they sent us to another location with lower standards and the internet was not working, I asked repeatedly when it would be functioning and they kept giving me lip-service. I had to go back to the original hostel and finally they moved us the next day to a place in compliance with our orignal reservation. The room was fine in the end but the ordeal could have been avoided. ”
- 07 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada