Four Seasons Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Chungking Mansions is a very intimidating place, and people are constantly accosting you as you are on the bottom floor of the building. The hostel itself is good, though, very simple and low-key. The rooms are small but nice and comfortable. The bed is very comfortable. However, there is no hot water in the shower - the hot water advertised is in a water boiler outside the room. So keep that in mind. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I spent two nights at Deluxe Double Bed Private with my boyfriend, it was all fantastic. I like the atmosphere of Chung King Mansion, I like the helpful Nepali staffs, clean bed sheet and towels, hot shower, everything worked as expected. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 miho Japan
- “ The location is really excelllent - you can walk to all the central objectives. The room itself was very clean - cannot complain, the wifi worked fine, hot water, towels, all good. However, the building was very messy and dirty, and the elevator a real issue - had to wait 30 min or so to get upstairs. But for cheap accomodation was ok. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Eugenia Romania
- “ The Four Seasons Hostel in the Chungking Mansions is one of many. I found that the cleanliness of this hostel seemed just slightly MORE clean than many of the others. The staff was always around to help me if I needed, the room had Wi-Fi, A/C, a private shower, and towels were provided as well as bedding. The Four Seasons is probably a little safer than the other hostels in the Mansions because there is a door that locks behind you when you exit the hostel. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Bella USA
- “ small room located in a huge mansion with several other hostels, overall quite OK for the price if you need something to sleep only. Elevator too slow and often crowded ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Germany