Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was just passing through for a night, but had an overall pleasant experience. Breakfast included every morning, and there was an optional pasta dinner (for free) each night for those who signed up. Facilities were fine, and location was very convenient (just next to the main train station, with connections to both major Frankfurt airports and the bus depot for international buses). Plenty of restaurants and shops around the hostel, and plenty of common areas within, for socializing. ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This location was excellent. It had both free breakfast and simple dinner. The location was perfectly placed outside of the Frankfurt Main Hbf. The only downside is that you have to pay for a locker in the room. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Right outside the main station. Best location. Clean room. Highly recommended. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I liked it a lot, an my fellows did the same! ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Christian Germany