Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was excellent and staffs were helpful. But the check in time is too late and check out time is bit early compare to others. But it was pleasure and reasonable staying. ”
- 10 May 2016 Jeongjoo
- “ Was just passing through for a night, but had an overall pleasant experience. Breakfast included every morning, and there was an optional pasta dinner (for free) each night for those who signed up. Facilities were fine, and location was very convenient (just next to the main train station, with connections to both major Frankfurt airports and the bus depot for international buses). Plenty of restaurants and shops around the hostel, and plenty of common areas within, for socializing. ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This location was excellent. It had both free breakfast and simple dinner. The location was perfectly placed outside of the Frankfurt Main Hbf. The only downside is that you have to pay for a locker in the room. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA