Franz Josef Montrose
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had an amazing time at this hostel! The staff were very friendly and accommodating!! The soup was very tasty and there was a different soup on each night that I was there. I will just say there was no security box to lock up belongings. However, the staff did keep it behind a desk for me and were very friendly about it. It was not a party hostel either which was perfect for my needs. I would stay again in the future for sure and recommend to anyone I know who goes to Franz Josef :) ”
- 09 May 2016 Katie Canada
- “ + Excellent staff at the reception, always in good mood, ready to help, nice and friendly. Great idea with serving evening soup. - Hostel is too large and busy, I prefer smaller, cosy spot, family business. But that is only my subjective opinion, it's not a hostel fault. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Blanka Czech Republic
- “ Really kind and considerate staff allowing my mum brother and I to have a room to ourselves. Very generous with a great location and facilities. Thank you. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Nola
- “ The staff were so kind!!! And the wifi worked well too. I enjoyed my stay here. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really enjoyed staying here, was clean and tidy. In a good position the staff were very helpful would stay here again. Had good internet connection the kitchen was spotless. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Lucy